We stand behind the quality of our products with a 10 Year Global Warranty designed to provide you with peace of mind when you travel.
Our warranty covers functional damage to essential components of TUPLUS products, including levers, handles, wheels, and locks. Please note that the product warranty applies only to impaired functionality due to manufacturing defects.
- Non-functional damage such as dirt, scratches, and regular wear and tear.
- Damage or loss of specific components, including case shells, dividers, inside pockets, lining fabric, zippers, and related accessories.
- Damage to usability caused by natural wear and tear, negligence, accidents, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water and normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by carriers, product misuse, neglect, normal wear and tear, or repairs needed beyond the warranty period.
Please make your warranty claim here.
For warranty repair evaluations, your product will need to be sent to our warehouse for assessment. Please note that any transportation costs to the warehouse are your responsibility.
- If the product is repairable and under warranty, TUPLUS will cover the cost of repair and return the product to you.
- If the product is not repairable and is covered by the Warranty, we will contact you by email to advise you that a similar warranty replacement is available at no cost to you.
- If the product is repairable but not covered by the warranty, you may choose to have the product returned to you without repair or proceed with the repair at your own expense. We will communicate this information to you via email.
- If the product is unrepairable and not covered by the warranty, you may choose to have us return the product to you in its original condition, or you may request that we dispose of the product. We will communicate this information to you by email.
- Our 10 Year Global Warranty is non-transferable and applies to the original purchaser only, with a 10-year coverage period from the date of purchase.
- Purchases from unauthorized dealers or distributors are not covered by our limited lifetime warranty service.
- All warranty claims should include a dated proof-of-purchase, along with a description of the product sold.